Monday, August 9, 2010

D-Day

Deployment Day 08.09.10


Today is the start of my OJT for radio at my favorite AM Radio Station, DZMM. I was designated at the Public Service Department wherein they handle cases related mostly to Public Service concerns.


It was headed by Mr. Zaldy Naguit,which also appears on the Public Service Program of the DZMM, “Aksyon Ngayon Global Patrol” at 1:30-2:30 in the afternoon. He was the main action man wherein he interacts with different kinds of people and attending to their concerns. At the same time he also talks to government people for the possible assistance they may give regarding the problems or concerns of the people.


At the office my boss works together with his partner, Mr.Paul Bea and Kuyang Mike the security officer. Sir Zaldy as I would call him, oriented me with the basic rules and regulations as well as the tasks I am assigned to do with in the office during my stay.


I listened well in the on the lessons he gave me and gladly, I was able to understand them.

This day was very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment