Thursday, March 10, 2011

MTCRB Application

It was the fifth day of my internship at ZOE, and I saw Bro. Eddie Villanueva today. Well I know few things about him, He studied in the same university like me and he did run on the 2010 presidential election. I find him a kind-hearted person and intellectual. You can smell his aura.

Today is a busy day for my boss, because she was arranging the MTRCB application forms for the new programs to be aired on the station. And as his personal assistant, I helped her scrutinize the program that is for renewal and for new application. Fortunately we were able to finished the task, and my boss was able to submit them to MTRCB on time.

It was a busy week for me and yet I learned and experience a lot of things that I will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment